Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday already!

Well here it is friday already although the week seemed to go by slow or at least the first part of it did with being sick.  Tomorrow night I go and get the kids from the airport.  WOW, i'll bet it went super fast for them too.

Kandice had asked me before they left about making a couple of afghans for her...1 for work and 1 for on her bed now that they are redoing their room.  So here I had plans on getting the work one started but with being sick I didn't get out to get the yarn until yesterday so I haven't got much of that done.  I also wanted to go over and paint for her what I could of her room but that never got accomplished either.  I feel bad for not being able to do it but I just wasn't up to it and now here it is the end of the week.  :(

This is the afghan she choose to have me make for her to take to work....
It is very nice and I love working cables so it is a nice one to work with.  It may take me a bit but I will accomplish it!  I'll post pics once it is done.



No comments: