Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm glad it is FRIDAY!

Thank goodness it is friday and I don't have to wake up at 5am for a while now.  I don't know how Arend does it everyday.  Just way to early I think.  I was working early morning shifts doing inventory the last few days and it has once again totally exhausted me.  Those cement floors and up and down the ladders are killing me.  Oh well it is all done for now and I can sleep in tomorrow.  Yippee!

I did the treadmill on hills at a 3.3 speed.  The incline went in intervals of .5 from 5.0 - 7.0 and back down several times.  I did this for 17 minutes today!  It was a nice workout for me.  I really didn't feel up to it after being at work but I told myself to just do it and so I did! 

Well, off to play Super Mario for a bit with Arend once he gets back from his walk.

No comments: