Sunday, February 21, 2010

today we moved into...

the bedroom we have just finished working on.  The only thing left to do is get a nice ceiling light.  I'm not sure yet what I want for a light but I do know anything is better than what is here.  It took a while to do the moving as I have been quite sick today with some sort of flu bug.  I was up through the night a couple times which didn't help me sleep.  Oh well I think I'm on the mend now.  This afternoon I slept for a few hours and when I woke the last time I was soaked with sweat so I guess I was sweating it out.  I had to toast for dinner while Arend took Sage for a walk and now I'm just going to relax and lay in bed. 

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.  I was supposed to do laundry today which I never did and now I've added to it with sheets too.  I have cleaning to do in the other bedroom so I can get the furniture moved into there too.  So as you can see I have to be better tomorrow!

Well, i'm off to watch the Hockey Game now.



No comments: