Friday, March 19, 2010

long time since I posted!

So it has been a while since I was here to post anything. I peeked in a couple times but didn't really feel like posting for some reason.
Well, I finally heard back from the doctor with the results of the mammo and the ultrasound. I have a 5cm benign cyst. This is great news and certainly puts my mind at ease. Now I wait and see the surgeon on the 29th and go from there to see what he wants or thinks we should do about it.
The other day I took Krystal, Keira, Hannah and my neice Addison to the mall to look for shoes for Keira and Hannah. They each got a new pair from Nana and Grandpa. Keira needed new indoor shoes for school and Hannah just needed new sneakers for everyday. So this will be part of their Easter gifts. They were both so very excited about their new shoes. Keira has been wearing them all day while in the house!
Yesterday we went to the dinosaur exhibit at the university. At first Keira was a little nervous about the dinosaurs but eventually she decided to go a little closer to have a look at them. The display was very small and not much of anything really but the girls enjoyed it and that is all that counts. It actually took us longer to park and walk to the building then it did to look at the display. LOL!

Well, I'm off to work on my knitting for a bit before bed. I'm getting there slowly but surely. Kandice is patiently waiting for her afghan and has picked out a few other things for me to work on as well. She saw some alphabets done for her photoshoots. This is so exciting! I love making things, I find it is relaxing most times! LOL!


No comments: