Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ok, so it has been a while since I was last here and posted anything. I guess I just lead such a boring life that I really just had nothing to post! LOL!
It seems like the only thing that I have to post about is the sickness or the pains that I have been dealing with lately and that just gets depressing and boring after a while. I'm dealing with a few issues right now though and just want to get through them and be feeling better again. I went for a mammo and ultrasound today for a lump on my left breast that is quite large in size. It suddenly appeared out of the blue a couple weeks ago and it was a struggle getting into the family doctor while I was waiting for the app't with the surgeon. The surgeon looked after me a year ago when I found a lump. He had a mammo and ultrasound done then and then I had a biopsy done to be sure it was ok. That was a very small lump in comparison to this one so this concerns me even more! It's funny how you worry about the what if's even though you try to tell yourself not to worry until you know that there really is something to worry about. I'm sure this is just a lump and everything will be fine but still the thought of a lump where there really shouldn't be one scares the heck out of me! So tomorrow I will know what they think and whether the family doctor thinks I should see the surgeon sooner than later!

On the bright side! The weather here is absolutely beautiful. Sunny, warm and springlike. I have been driving with windows down and actually have had windows open in the house to air out the sick germs that may have been lingering in the house since being sick! I love this weather...not only does it make me feel better it makes me excited to know that with the nice weather comes TRAILER TIME!! Yippee.

2 comments:

Kandice said...

It sucks that you are feeling so icky! I can't even imagine all the stuff going through your mind but just know if it's anything you've got a wonderful supportive family that's there to back you up. I'm sure its nothing and everything will be fine when the doctor calls today. Keep me posted!

Love you!

Lynda said...

Thank you Kandi! It is great to have such a wonderful family and know that everyone cares so much.