Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A great weekend!

Well we certainly couldn't have asked for a better Easter weekend that is for sure. With temps hitting in the mid 20's and breaking all records it was the best! The sun was so nice and being able to sit outside just made it a wonderful weekend. We managed to get some yard work done on Saturday and then we got to sit and enjoy some time with Kandi, Chris and Hannah for the afternoon.
On Good Friday we went up to the trailer to check things out and to open the popout and just see what it was like up there. Everything is great...lots of leaves so I guess next time we go up we should take a rake and some bags and gather them all up. The trailer and deck survived the winter although I guess this one wasn't so bad. We had lots of flies and ladybugs in the trailer and while Hannah was there she kept saying talking about the "eweys". That is what she calls bugs.
On Sunday we were all over at my parents. Again we sat outside in the beautiful sunshine although it was a bit cooler then the other days. We had lots of fun, laughter and of course food. It was nice to get together again with family. We even set a girls day date again. My neice is having a "spa day" on the 26th of June! These days are always fun when us girls get together. I'm looking forward to it! Hannah and Keira enjoy them too which is great!

2 comments:

Kandice said...

I missed last spa day so I'm looking forward to this one! :)

Lynda said...

Did you really? I think i do remember that...I know Keira really enjoyed it! I'm sure Hannah will being she loves girly stuff like nail polish and other girly things.