Thursday, July 15, 2010

well I finished the...

throw I was making for Kandice. Turned out pretty good I think. There are a few spots that I noticed along the way that I made a little oppsy but unfortunately, I had many rows finished before I noticed. I forgot to take pics to post again but I know where it is and can get pics when I go over! I really need to remember to take pictures of everything as I finish just so I have them and can look back at what I have done.

I am looking forward to heading back up to the trailer this weekend. I'm sure it is going to be a warm one so maybe we will spend some time at the beach cooling off. Last weekend it was just Arend and I up there and we did some fishing (being it was National Fishing Week and I didn't need a license). Not much luck but I did manage to catch a 14" large mouth bass. The park we are in asks you to release any that are 12-14" back into the water so that is what we did, besides neither of us know how to fillet a fish. LOL!!! I also caught a snapping turtle and 2 other fish. Arend caught 3 nice size ones but again we just released them.

2 comments:

Kandice said...

I keep forgetting to send you a picture! I will take one tonight! Sorry!

Lynda said...

No problem Kandi, it's my fault that I forgot one more time. Same with the baby blanket. I forgot that picture too. So, if you are taking the one maybe you won't mind taking the other as well. Thanks!