Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Introducing our Grandson Everett....our little prince

Everett Christopher Alfred born Thurs. Oct 28th, 2010 @ 9:11pm. Very proud parents Kandice and Chris and big sister Hannah!
This is a picture of Hannah holding her little brother Everett. He is just around 18 hours old here and was just home from the hospital a few hours. Now does that look like a proud big sister or what? She has been showering Everett with hugs and kisses and "I love you's" like crazy!
I had the honour of being at the birth of Everett as was I with Hannah and Keira. There is absolutely nothing more beautiful, then to watch the birth of my grandchild who I know is coming to a family who will not only love him or her but to cherish him or her forever!
My daughters are my pride and joy but now they share that spot with my grand children.
I LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Kandice said...

What a sweet picture! I'm so proud of how Hannah has adapted to having a baby around the house. She has done so amazing! I think I've got to be the luckiest mom in the world! Two amazing kiddos! :)

Thanks mom!