Friday, February 25, 2011

What a week!

I can't wait for this winter to be over. I've had a cold and flu bug again this week. It kicked my butt this time around like it did last month. This is what I get for not getting my flu shot. I've gotten it every year for 10 yrs and haven't got sick like this and definately not 2 times in 2 months. Now my hubby has it too. The worst thing is my little grandson (almost 4 months old) got quite sick too. In fact, his mom took him to the doctor who gave him an inhaler but told Kandi that if things got worse or he got a fever to take him to the ER with it being a holiday weekend. Well, on sunday he ended up at the hospital. Thankfully after a chest x-ray and a saline mask they sent him home with mommy. The doctor said it was a bad respiratory cold and to keep giving him his inhaler as needed. Poor little guy, there is nothing worse then a baby who is sick and there really isn't much you can do for them. He seems to be feeling better, but still has quite a rattle in his chest.
I got to see all three of the grand children this week which was great. I was feeling somewhat better yesterday so I was able to go to "Dancers for Smiles" to watch Hannah in her fundraiser dance. What a cutie she is. Keira, is so excited because she has her first lose tooth! She was there last night wiggling it and wiggling it trying to lossen it! The cutest thing is she had her mommy bring her tooth holder just in case it did come out. It will be so exciting when she does lose it.
Sunday was my husbands birthday, we went out for breakfast and spent a quiet day at home. (other than the couple hours I was at the hospital with Kandi and Everett)
We watched NASCAR-Daytona 500, which was just what he loves to do this weekend every year!
It's been a quiet week here at our home...how about yours? Leave me a comment and I'll be sure to stop by your site and do the same for you.

No comments: