Thursday, March 17, 2011

meeting with some Canadian Moms

(from left to right...Debbie, Michelle, Lynda(me) and Tonya)


Yesterday I got to meet some women from an MSN group that I had joined back in 2004. I know that MSN is no longer up and running but we moved our group over to Aimoo (a lot of moms never moved over with us unfortunately) which really isn't even similar to MSN but we really didn't have much choice in the move. Anyways, yesterday 4 other moms and myself were to meet at Williams Coffee Pub. Unfortunately, 1 of the ladies was not well and wasn't able to join us. We had a great time talking and meeting. Tonya joined the year before me and the other 2 ladies joined a couple years later. It is hard to believe that we can build friendships like we do over the internet and be in different parts of the country in our case but in other peoples cases across the world. It was so nice to get together but we have several other women that we haven't met yet. The one lady I am so looking forward to meeting one day is Angie. We have a really good friendship I believe and I look forward to that opportunity one day. Angie is in Nova Scotia.



1 comment:

Kandice said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I'm glad you were all able to finally meet! BTW - Debbie if you're reading this, thanks for all the little people! Hannah has a blast when she's at Nana's house now! :)