Saturday, March 12, 2011

Twitter Parties

Both of my daughters enjoy twitter parties so one night I decided to stop by one and see what all the fuss was about. I had fun!!!! I learned lots of things from it and even WON! Yippee me, I won some soap nuts (actually I won the Laundry Trio and a Lip balm to go with it!) which I am so looking forward to getting so I can give them a try. I've never heard of them before this twitter party and when I started seeing others talk about them I thought...wow, I wouldn't mind trying them out. So, the win was wonderful and now I will give them a try. Here is the link to check them out. This twitter party was through Holistic Moms Network, with Yoreganics. I'll let you know what I think of the soap nuts when I start using them.

Now, the other night my daughter and I were at an IKEA Twitter party. Wow, was it busy and hard to follow. So many people there. We tried to win one of the 6 $100 gift cards but no luck. Saw some pretty awesome kitchens renos done with Ikea cabinets, appliances etc. Beautiful kitchens that is for sure.

If you haven't checked out a Twitter party maybe you should. They are fun, informative (as long as they aren't too busy and fast moving) and you can meet new people as well.

2 comments:

Kandice said...

I'm glad you finally joined us at one! Plus you won something! Great job! So far I'm loving the soap nuts! So easy to use and it makes everything SOOO soft! Hope you enjoy them when you get around to it!

Lynda said...

Thanks Kandi. I tried the soap nuts today for the first time on hubby's work clothes. So far so good! Glad yours are working out too!