Thursday, July 7, 2011

summer is here

It's hard to believe that summer is here and the kids are out of school as well.  Where did that school year go?  We have been spending some time up at the trailer but have had some other commitments as well on some weekends that we have been doing as well.  This weekend coming we have a family pool party at my sisters.  Guess what I forgot to do though?  LOL...I forgot to bring my bathing suit home from the trailer last weekend.  Not sure yet but maybe tomorrow the girls and I will all go up for the day, spending some time at the beach while up there.

I've  been following the Casey Anthony case over the few years (on Nancy Grace) and recently catching up on it since the verdict was brought down.  I CAN'T believe that she is going to be free on July 13th.  NOT GUILTY?  What were they thinking?  The jurors say that the prosecution didn't prove without a doubt?  OMG, I would say that there was lots of proof.  They got this one dead wrong that is for sure.  The jurors believe she lied to the police throughout the search for her daughter and found her guilty of that but what did they think she was lying about?  I believe she knew all along where her daughter was so yes she was lying.  I just don't get it at all.

Are you going to watch Big Brother this season?  I've never gotten into the show but I know my daughters watch it (at least one daughter does for sure but I think they both do???they can correct me here if I'm wrong)  I was thinking that maybe I would try to catch it tonight and see if it is something I would want to watch for the season.

I'm looking forward to the new season of Biggest Loser which doesn't start until Sept...and Greys Anatomy!  I guess that time will go fast enough without thinking about it...lol!


1 comment:

Angie said...

I know the school year just zoomed by, didn't it?! Glad you're enjoying your time at the trailer. That sounds so relaxing to me. I'm not a BB watcher at all but Clay usually watches though he said last night that he just doesn't have the time to invest this season. Phew! I lucked out! lol