Friday, March 1, 2013

Crocheting


So as I mentioned in my last post I had a lady contact me about making some crocheted ballet slippers.  The pattern is absolutely gorgeous.  I decided why not, I'd give it a try and see how they turned out.  I LOVE THEM!!!
 
 
Aren't they cute?  So they have been sent to the lady and I await to hear what she thinks. I've made things for others before but not something that someone actually orders, only as gifts. 
I had a lot of fun making them and would definately make them again.  The pattern can be found on Ravelry.  Baby Rosey Ballet Slippers by Elizabeth Alan
 
My daughter has picked something out that she would like me to crochet for her daughter, so maybe that will be my next project although I really need to finish the table runner for Kandice too!

No comments: