Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pictures of my shawl (finally)

These are some pictures that I had taken over the last month of my progress.

This first one I really thought I had it going well, then when I went to post my last post here I realized I was wrong, oh so wrong.



Somehow, one mistake in a stitch and the whole centre piece was turning out wrong.  Well, I guess it was right to some extent but the YO (yarn over) was not working.  Don't ask me what I was doing.  So of course I couldn't just take the centre out, I had to frog it back to the beginning.  I talked to my daughter to calm myself at least somewhat while she laughed.  Not at me but wondering how I had done this.  Of course they say laughter is the best medicine right?  So, when I got off the phone I started frogging it.

The next 3 pictures are what it looked like a week after starting it over again.  Yes, i'm a slow knitter but I"m really trying hard not to make any more mistakes.





This last picture was me outside enjoying the beautiful summer weather while knitting.  Yes, I got a bit of a sunburn but I love the sun and nothing nicer than doing some knitting in the summer!


No comments: